Good pictures! I need a replacement photo of Tyler and I really like the one of him with the corn in the background. How could I get an 8x10 of this? MOM
Unless we think of others and do something for them, we miss one of the greatest sources of happiness. - Ray Lyman Wilbur
Feelings of worth can flourish only in an atmosphere where individual differences are appreciated, mistakes are tolerated, communication is open, and rules are flexible - the kind of atmosphere that is found in a nurturing family. - Virginia Satir
4 comments:
Looks like a lot of fun! We should try to go with everyone next year. I like your hair in those pics! I can't wait to see you guys tomorrow!
Good pictures! I need a replacement photo of Tyler and I really like the one of him with the corn in the background. How could I get an 8x10 of this? MOM
Great pictures Kris!!
really cute pictures! Looks like a fun patch! I'm proud of you for being so good to get in photos. You're so cute!
Post a Comment