Tuesday, November 10, 2009

My. Life. Is. CRAZY. Right Now!!!!!!!

I have so many events I want to blog about, but I just don't have the time to put into it like I want, so hopefully when I can get some of THESE things done I will be able to do some blogging:

H1N1 vaccines
flu shots for Tyler and Morgan (Harrison already got his)
transitioning the breezeway into an indoor porch (priming, painting and decorating)
catching up on some work hours
planning and preparing for Tyler's baptism
and the list goes on . . .

Until then!

3 comments:

Kelly Allen said...

I feel the same way! I feel like one moment I have nothing to do and then the next I have so much to do that I think I'm going to go bonkers! Let me know if I can bring anything for Tyler's baptism!

Alan and Jeni said...

Good luck catching up. This is definitely a crazy time of year. I can't believe it's already time for Tyler's baptism!

Ashley said...

Hope things calm down soon! Can't wait to hear about the baptism!