Thursday, December 3, 2009

What a handsome fellow!

Wow! Tyler turned 8 a month ago! I thought I would take some pictures of him all dressed up since his 8th birthday is a special one. He makes me so pround because he really truly wants to do what's right and now that he is baptized his really tries to remind us to read scriptures (it helps that he is excited to use his new scriptures!), have FHE and have family prayer. He is learning to become a lot more dependent, responsible and always has a smile on his face. He got all A's on his last report card and is such a great student and friend. He and Harrison love hanging out together doing boy things and does well listening the first time I ask him to do something. He is so excited to be a full fledge Cub Scout and loves working towards his badges. He is good sport and gives up things he wants to make his brother and sister happy and is developing his talents. He got interested in playing the piano a few months ago, so I have been teaching him a few things here and there. He got a soccer ball for his birthday, so he is really excited to play soccer in the spring! I am so impressed with the young man that he is becoming and so happy he is part of our family!



Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Kris, these pictures are woderful! Tyler, you are such a handsome young man!

Beth and Eric Jones said...

Yea, an update!!! I was so excited to read through all the posts and see the great pics. I can't believe how grown up everyone is getting. I cannot believe that Tyler is 8 already. 8 years of being a mom--has it flown by? I hope that I can see you guys when I bring the baby to E'ville sometime in March!!! I will keep you updated. xoxo

Kayli said...

SOOOOO SOOOOOOO CUTE!! That kid is adorable. Those are FANTASTIC pictures. Love them love them love them. I'll have to do some like them for Jethro in July.

Hilary said...

he is so cute, Kris! Love his happy smile!