Here is Morgan's turkey we had to disguise so that it wouldn't get "eaten" for Thanksgiving! Morgan loves crafts as well as glitz, so I thought these beads, glitter and sequins that were my Grandma von Harten's would be perfect to portray her personality. She loved the idea, but not the monotony of gluing them on, so I ended up doing most of it for her! In case you can't tell, it's suppose to be a peacock. ;)
Here is Harrison between his two cutey-cousins, Scarlet (left) and Ada (right). He absolutely LOVES them - that smile just says it all!
OK, so here a picture of Tyler, but I didn't know where else to stick it. He LOVES going to Scouts and reminds me every time they have it so I won't forget! I almost forgot he had it the very first week he was able to go - that would have been bad!
And I forgot to put this in with his favorite birthday gifts. By far one of his favorite presents! Thanks Aunt Candy, Uncle Kirk, Briley, Hadyn and Macie!!! He wore it all that day and all the next too! He's on an Iron Man kick right now if you can't tell.
Thursday, December 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
Oh my gosh I love that picture of Harrison and the girls. And Tyler in his superhero outfit! That was so funny he wore that all night.
Post a Comment