Thursday, December 3, 2009

Tyler's Birthday Highlights


Whew! I think I'm finally done posting October pictures! It's been fun getting back into blogging! Now that my life is a little less hectic, I can actually relax a little more. I still have a few more things I want to blog, but here are Tyler's birthday highlights. These were his favorite gifts, I think:


Trying out his new glow-in-the-dark soccer ball!

We really didnt' know what to get him, and then one day he was trying to put on this toy watch and I told him he should get a real one, so then he was completely sold on that idea and was SOOO excited to get one for his birthday. He fiddled with that thing all day long! I told him he had to make sure not to get distracted by it at school otherwise I wouldn't let him wear it there, so he was really good and only played with it during free time and recess. If anyone needs a birthday idea for an 8 year old, I would highly recommend a watch!

Tyler had a video game sleepover for his birthday. All the little guys brought a handheld and they played games all night! If you aren't up on video game paraphinalia (sp?) there is a Nintendo DS on his cake! Harrison had to get in on the action with a Game Boy and was loving a night with boys! Morgan was able to go to a friend's house (her brothers were at the party), so she didn't have to be bored or feel left out. It was actually not too bad! We made them settle down around 11, but then heard them at 1 a.m., so Kent went down and told them it was time for bed. Too late for my liking! :)

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Ashley said...

You are one brave Momma to have all thsoe boys over to spend the night! What a fun idea. I love your cake. You are so creative. It looks like the party was a hit!