Tuesday, March 9, 2010

I promise I won't go shorter!




Every one keeps saying that I keep going shorter and shorter, which is true, but this length was my original goal. I just didn't want to go from super long to super short, so I took it in strides. Of course, it never looks like this ever b/c this is what it looked like right after I got it cut. I brought in a picture of my cousin and I think she did a pretty good job. I didn't tell Kent I was getting it cut again, and that was a mistake. Oops. :) I learned my lesson though. He just needs to be able to prepare himself mentally and emotionally for me to have shorter hair. :) I think it is fun and sassy and perfect for the hot summer coming up! I may grow it out to a little past my shoulders again someday, but for now its been fun playing around with this new style. It takes more time than if I wore it wavy, but I like the look of it. The next post I do you'll be able to see how I usually style it. It looks more like my cousins that way. Here is a picture of my cousin when she was pregnant back at Christmas. Speaking of Beth, I get to see her in a week!!! I'm so excited and I get to meet her husband and new little baby girl!



Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Jeni Allen said...

I think your hair looks great! Good job!

Melissa said...

Totally cute!!

Ashley said...

Oh you sassy thing! I love it. You are a brave girl to chop off all that hair that Kent adores! ;) I am sure he loves it this way too. How could you not? You look so sassy.

Jessica said...

it definitely suits you! :)

Hilary said...

when I first looked at this quickly, I thought it was YOU pregnant again! !!!!!!

Love the short hair- I think it suits you...And Kent doesn't get a say because he doesn't have to style it! ;0)