Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Happy Birthday Morgan!

My little girl is 6 years old today!!!!


Happy Birthday Morgan!! We love you!!!

We didn't have a digital camera before she was three and since I don't have any pictures or scrapbooks here I can't scan in any pictures of her when she was 1 and 2 years old. But here she is at 3, 4, and 5.







We had a fun outdoor day planned, but since it is cloudy with a chance of rain, we are going to have to figure something else out. At least presents, cake and out to dinner won't be ruined!

2 comments:

Kelly Allen said...

Happy Birthday Morgan!!! I can't believe she's five!!!

I'm going to Missouri for a family reunion. How is all the sudden I'm so incredible busy? We'll get to Carmel, I promise. I've been thinking about it a lot - maybe the weekend befor the 4th? We'll see. Hope everything is going well.

P.S. I love the daiper/wipe carrier. so cute!

Alan and Jeni said...

Happy Birthday, Morgan!!! Maybe we can get together and celebrate once this crummy weather is gone. :)