
It was hot and humid, so we decided to check out this splash park nearby after Harrison's nap. It was fun, but not quite as impressive as the one we went to with some of our friends previously. Morgan and Harrison really enjoyed the playground, but eventually Morgan played around in water more.
Once Kent got home she opened her presents. She decided she wanted mostly money to be able to save up enough money for a DS like Tyler did for his birthday. She's well on her way! She also got a Tinkerbell nightgown, a dragonfly mood necklace and some candy from Tyler that he so thoughtfully did extra chores to earn money for a gift for her.
She decided to go to Chick-fil-a for dinner and it turned out being a great choice! We didn't realize that every Tuesday was family night, so we got free kids' meals, got to get balloons from the cow, and a special treat of face painting. Tyler and Morgan had to wait in line for about an hour to get their faces painted because they were so popular, but they thought it was worth it. And the designs WERE really cool! Harrison was a little nervous to give the cow a hug goodnight (see him in his nightie?), but eventually he was brave enough to do it. It was a lot of fun, although once we left, I have to admit I was relieved!
When we got home, we sang Happy Birthday to Morgan and ate her Barbie birthday cake. It isn't at all professional looking, but Morgan loved it, so that is all that counts. My SIL does a MUCH better job at cake decorating than I do! :) I have to say that it was very moist and delicious though.








1 comment:
I think the cake looks great! Good job kris! I love when chic fila does that! It's my favorite place! Tell Morgan happy birthday for us!
Post a Comment