Yes, it's true (not that I made cinnamon rolls this morning! very funny hilary :) I'm about 12 weeks and I feel MUCH better than I did the last couple months. I was pretty tired, but felt nauseous from sun up to sun down (much more than any of my other pregnancies) which was worse. If I ate, then I felt better, but nothing ever really sounded good. I feel guilty for the hours of movies and video games I let my kids watch and play while I tried to rest up and feel better! I'm already showing and can feel movement!
ok.... I didn't get it until I read the comments. :) Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!! So excited for you. Too bad these little cousins won't live close. Hope you are feeling better everyday! Congratulations!!!!
Unless we think of others and do something for them, we miss one of the greatest sources of happiness. - Ray Lyman Wilbur
Feelings of worth can flourish only in an atmosphere where individual differences are appreciated, mistakes are tolerated, communication is open, and rules are flexible - the kind of atmosphere that is found in a nurturing family. - Virginia Satir
9 comments:
You made cinnoman rolls this morning?
Ha!
Congratulations!!!!!! 4 kids? You're amazing! How are you feeling? When are you due? So happy for you!
This is so clever and now I am totally wanting a cinnoman roll!! It looks so yummy! I'm so excited!!! Yay!!!!
I had to read the comment to see if it was what I was thinking and it was!! How fun, congrats!!
I love the post!!
Yes, it's true (not that I made cinnamon rolls this morning! very funny hilary :) I'm about 12 weeks and I feel MUCH better than I did the last couple months. I was pretty tired, but felt nauseous from sun up to sun down (much more than any of my other pregnancies) which was worse. If I ate, then I felt better, but nothing ever really sounded good. I feel guilty for the hours of movies and video games I let my kids watch and play while I tried to rest up and feel better! I'm already showing and can feel movement!
How exciting! We're so excited for you! Hope you feel better soon, 16 weeks was always the turning point for me.
clever. however I must say, I'm feeling the pressure
Congratulations Kris! I'm excited for you guys!
Congratulations!!!!!! I'm way excited for you! And, I'm so un-clever, I had no idea what this meant. ;)
ok.... I didn't get it until I read the comments. :) Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!! So excited for you. Too bad these little cousins won't live close. Hope you are feeling better everyday! Congratulations!!!!
Post a Comment