So he started off with donuts for breakfast (fast becoming a tradition!) and then I brought in Rice Krispie Treats for his class. When we were all home, he opened his presents and then we went out to eat at Arni's with Grandpa and Grandma Allen. When we got home we sang Happy Birthday and ate birthday chocolate chip cookies.
He really wanted a new watch, since he lost his somewhere in all the moves probably, and he also wanted a pocket knife (for what, I don't know - it can only get him in trouble!). Like the way he's holding the knife!? :) He also got Obi-Wan-Kenobi and General Grievous action figures and an Iron Man DS game from my family. I think, all in all, he got everything he wanted on his birthday list!
He got a light saber, Star Wars game and money from his grandparents. Plus a yummy meal at his favorite restaurant!
We aren't big cake eaters, so I decided to make cookies, which I knew would get eaten up faster, but with all the Halloween candy, I ended up having to throw out about 3 or 4. Ugh, Tyler's birthday is just too close to Halloween, so we get sweetened out!




No comments:
Post a Comment