Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Disney On Ice.

My parents bought us all Disney On Ice tickets for Christmas this year. I kept hoping that I wouldn't go into labor beforehand because I was really looking forward to taking the kids. I figured two weeks before wouldn't be a problem, which thankfully that was the case. It was a Toy Story 3 theme, but they did a few scenes from the other two movies as well. My mom went with my brother's family and my dad went with us. Don't you just love my swollen face!

We were in the nose bleed section, but I was surprised that we still could see just fine. The rows were kind of steep, so I felt a little apprehensive, but I managed it. Mickey, Minnie, Donald and Goofy started it off and then all the Toy Story characters came in. Buzz Lightyear came down from the sky in all his glory ready to fight Zurgg!

Harrison was a little scared with how high we were and that we had a see-through plexi-glass panel in front of us, but eventually he relaxed and started to really enjoy the show. That's when he started waving to all the characters!


Of course you can't leave out the aliens, claw, and Barbie! I didn't take pictures of the Toy Story 3 characters (the Bear, octopus and Ken doll), but I think that's because I haven't seen the movie yet, so I really didn't relate to them as much. The kids loved it and were so good at not asking for all the outrageously priced snacks and memorabilia. And it helped that I smuggled in a bunch of snacks to eat! Thanks Grandpa and Grandma von Harten for the fun Christmas present!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: