Thursday, January 27, 2011

One week left!!!!


I. am. so. ready. to. be. done!!!!

Went to the doctor today and I am at a 3, so there is some progression! Still have that horrible itchy rash, which should go away a few days after I give birth. If not for anything else, I want to have this baby SOON just so I can stop itching!!!! It is SOOOO annoying! It wakes me up at night and I just can't stop itching. I feel like itching all day long, but I try not to. I saw the nurse practioner/midwife today since my doctor is out of town and I really liked her. She was very friendly and informative and reassured me that my itching was pregnancy related. She said I should most likely have my baby within a week since I am already at a 3, but I've stayed at a 3 for a while before. My hands and feet swell up at times during the day, but at least I'm not swollen all the time. I've got my hospital bag mostly packed, except for toiletries of course, and I finished up a bunch of things I needed to do before the baby comes like shampoo the carpets, wash the rest of the baby clothes and clean out the fridge. Now its just waiting time!

4 comments:

Kayli said...

Can't wait! You have to post REALLY soon after the baby comes!!

Alan and Jeni said...

Waiting stinks! Sorry to hear about the itching. At least you know it will end soon. I can't wait for your newborn baby posts! Good luck this week. :)

Amanda said...

I'm having that itchy problem too! My legs, arms, back, neck, and face. It's driving me crazy, but I'm glad to hear you say it's pregnancy related. I've had an itchy belly with the other kids but now my belly is not itchy at all, but the rest of me is, it's driving me crazy!

Jeni Allen said...

We're so excited for you Kris! Congrats on another special little girl! Hope to meet her this summer!