Harrison is now a Sunbeam! It took him a few minutes to enjoy class yesterday with all the changes, but in the end he got used to it and did great. He loved being part of the big kids.
Ready for the big day!
An official Sunbeam!
Saturday Morgan came down dressed like a hippie (when I told her that she just shrugged b/c she had no idea what I was talking about!). She had flared jeans (aka bell bottoms!), a flowery shirt and had put this bell necklace on her head like some kind of headband. It reminds me of a time my roomies and I from Ricks dressed up like hippies just for the fun of it and took pictures! Too bad we didn't have digital cameras back then and that the pictures are in storage somewhere! She wanted me to take a picture of her with her beautifully colored word search. She is so creative in everything!






No comments:
Post a Comment