Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter 2011


Always a much anticipated morning! Tyler told Harrison the night before that the Easter Bunny wouldn't come if he didn't go to sleep, so it took about 5 minutes and he was zonked out!



I wanted to be matchy-matchy this year, so I looked all over for ties for the boys, but couldn't find any I liked. I found some co-ordinating dresses at Old Navy for the girls, and with them being on sale, a coupon and 10% off, I got them each for $5! I found a tutorial online for making faux ties, so decided to buy some fabric that went with the dresses and try my hand at making the ties. They turned out pretty good if I do say so myself and I think the kids all look so adorable and spring-y in their Easter attire! I love Harrison's huge grin!













Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Kayli said...

Those pictures are gosh-darn ADORABLE!! I don't know how you got them smiling so well for you, but good job! And good job on the ties too. Very cute.

Widdisons said...

Such cute kids! I love the ties. You'll have to send me the tutorial for the ties.

You guys are always doing fun family things!

Alan and Jeni said...

So cute! And, please share your tie tutorial. I'd love to try it! I recently learned how to make these adorable hair flowers out of felt and jewels that I'll have to pass along. I just love the option of making things for the kids.

Ashley said...

Oh my goodness Kris! The ties are perfect! And WHAT handsome little men you have. Such cute kids. I LOVE Callie's dress. and Morgans. Love all of it together. So darling. Did you make Callie's headband too? It's so cute.