Saturday, July 30, 2011

Wishing I had time to blog . . .

It's been over a month since I have blogged, and it is still going to have to wait a bit longer until I can feel satisfied enough with the unpacking and organizing to take some time to blog. Maybe once the kids get back in school I will be able to take some time to catch up. At least the move is over and we have almost the whole house unpacked. Still some things to go through in the garage and a few odds and ends boxes, but I can see an end! I'm exhausted by the end of the day and the kids are so stir crazy to get out and do something. I've tried to get them to play in the sprinkler, but they don't want to. We are going to my parents' house on Tuesday, so that will be a welcome relief and break from the whole moving process. I just hate leaving something undone, so it kills me to go to bed each night and not have the whole house unpacked, organized and decorated! Obviously it is impossible to do that in one day, but if I could, I would!

No comments: