Sunday, August 7, 2011

Rainbow cupcakes

So I'm finally catching up on some blog posts. It may take me a few days to do it all, but at least I'm starting. Here are some yummy rainbow cupcakes I decided to make for Morgan's last day of swim lessons. I found them on Our Best Bites. I decided to try one of the frosting recipes too, and it turned out delicious BUT I learned that I can't make it the night before, refrigerate it, then try stirring it up and using it on the cupcakes the next day without it getting all runny. It looked like I was creaming butter and sugar together. I think if I would have mixed it longer with the mixer it would have gotten nice and fluffy again, but I didn't SO we ended up bringing popsicles instead. Oh well, they were a lot less messy!





Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Ashley said...

They turned out great! I love them. Ive been wanting to try to make these or a cake for a while now. I bet your kids loved them. I'm behind in my blogging too. Every summer I get behind with our trip to Utah. I come hoe with 100's of pictures and it's just over whelming. ;(