It's been a HOT summer, so we decided to head over to Purdue to play in the fountain one particularly hot and humid afternoon. The kids had a BLAST! At first Harrison was a little timid to jump right in, but it didn't take him long to realize how much fun it was! Even Callie got her feet wet. It was SO refreshing! They were even handing out Jimmy John sandwiches, so Morgan and I got a little snack. We stayed there for about 3 hours and the kids would have stayed longer, but Callie was pretty much done. We were able to go one other time, but not for very long because they ended up shutting the water off at 6:30. I would have liked to go more, but it didn't work out. We'll definitely have to do it again when we go to visit in the summer. I think it was one of the most fun things the kids did this summer. Of course, with all the moving and unpacking, that isn't say much, but it definitely was a summer highlight that we want to repeat. Kent, my sister Julie, and I went one time before we were married. That's when they left them on at night. We even climbed up to the top of the fountain! Fun memories.
Sunday, August 7, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
FUN pictures! They look like they had sooooo much fun! And Callie is SO cute! I've been thinking about her sleeping in my arms - I think I'm ready for a baby! We'll have to make a day trip to come and visit because Leon keeps asking about Harrison.
Post a Comment