I couldn't believe how thick it was coming down and it snowed like that ALL DAY LONG!
I kept asking them if they wanted to come in, but they said they were having fun and weren't cold at all. They made a big snowman and had lots of snowball fights and snowball snacks. I told them to just be sure they didn't eat any yellow snow! They were completely soaked by the time they came in! I think they were out there for at least 1 to 1 1/2 hours!
Callie was in awe and loved looking out the window at the snow. She did try to sneak out once when the door was open and try to pick up the snow and eat it, but I think she figured out it was a little too cold for her liking out there. It was beautiful snow, but it didn't last long. The next day it started melting. I kind of like it like that though because then it doesn't stay long enough to get all nasty black and dirty and pile up into huge mounds everywhere.








No comments:
Post a Comment