Monday, December 5, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

Callie's first Thanksgiving! She loved the noodles and gravy the most!



Enjoying the feast



Making silly faces on the IPod with Grandma Brown
getting a spa treatment :)
playing with play-doh

Callie actually let Great-Grandma Brown hold her! She was content just sitting and snuggling with Grandma, which is VERY unusual. It was very sweet and I think it made Grandma's day.

I have felt bad not listing all the things I am grateful for this year, which is A LOT. So, I'm going to name just a few here:
the birth of Callie
still having my dad here with us
Kent graduating
getting a good job
buying a home
being close to my family
having the guidance the gospel brings into my life
having cars that don't need to be worked on constantly
finding out about Tyler's allergies which helped him feel TONS better
having good friends who are always willing to help out
being able to use my deep freezer again
having a garage to park our cars in
making a lot of new friends
being able to work out in my yard again
being able to help those in need
being able to save for a fun vacation and some new furniture

Anyway, I could probably list a ton more, but I think that includes a lot of the "big" ones.
Happy Thanksgiving!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Julie said...

love your pics and the “thankful” list. Yes, having Dad here is a HUGE blessing!!