Morgan had a school project where she had to pick a building in Columbus and make it out of a box. She chose the public library. Here is a picture of the real thing:

And here is her project:

I painted the edges so that they were nice clean lines and she painted the rest. We made the sculpture out of play dough. I think it turned out really well! There were some pretty cool ones, so I took pictures of them too. It was actually a really fun project to work on Morgan with. Next I am helping Tyler make a sculpture of Thomas Jefferson out of a pop bottle and a balloon!









2 comments:
This turned out so great! What a fun project!! I remember you mentioning it on the phone so it was really fun to see it on here.
that's so cool!
i hope it wasn't Leon that gave Harrison that black eye. If it was, I'm SO sorry!
Post a Comment