Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Christmas Day 2011

The stockings were hung by the chimney with care . . .

See those three presents under the stockings? This year Santa brought presents to the family as a whole. We told the kids they could each open one since they were for the family. Harrison got his open first and saw that it was a Wii game. Sadly, he said he couldn't play that game. When Tyler saw it, he said, "Oh (in a kind of disappointed voice), we don't have a Wii." Then Morgan gets her present open and sees there are Wii remotes in it. It all finally started sinking in and Tyler yelled out, "Hey, then mine must have a Wii in it!" They were so surprised and excited to say the least! Grandpa and Grandma von Harten bought them Mario Kart "just in case" Santa brought them a Wii. We told them we secretly wrote a letter to Santa asking him for a Wii this year and so that is why Grandpa and Grandma bought them a Wii game. We "hoped" he would give us a Wii, so we took our chances and gave them what they had asked Santa for. Good thing it all worked out! ;)

Good morning, sleepyhead! Merry 1st Christmas!


Waiting so patiently to have a turn to open a present


Beyblades!!! Finally he got some of his own!!!!


I think one of their favorite presents from each other was the whoopee cushion of Tyler and Harrison's! And Tyler was pretty excited about his Legos. Although I tried talking him out of it before Christmas b/c I knew he wouldn't play with them hardly ever. And was I right? Well, he put them together and hasn't touched them since! Do I know my child or what? I think he likes to put things together and then not mess them up or have them get unorganized, so maybe that is why he hasn't played with them anymore. Who knows.


Morgan was SOO excited to get a feather for her hair, an ICarly thermos and a diary!


Harrison got her the huge pencil, so she went right to work adding an entry to her diary. Under lock and key of course. :)


Battling it out with Beyblades. It cracks me up every time they yell, "Let it rip!" Especially Harrison because he is clueless!


Cozy with the cousins


Superhero squad! I think they fit Rex just a wee bit better than they do Harrison!
And he is 4 months younger!


Who me? I'm as innocent as can be!
Look at those beautiful eyes and plump little lips!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: