We made gingerbread houses with our friends, the Thompsons. We knew their family (parents and sister's family) in Crawfordsville, so it was like instant friendship when we met. They moved here about the same time we did and he works for the same company as Kent does. Our kids are about the same ages, except for their oldest and our youngest, but we always have so much fun hanging out with them. I thought this next picture was so cute - it reminded me of Lady and the Tramp!
Yummy frosting! Actually I thought it didn't taste very good, but Samantha sure liked it!
Morgan was the last one to finish her house. I'm not surprised. She was really getting into decorating it all and sure made it cute!
The finished products! Eric's and his mom's; Samantha's and her dad's (don't ask why the crossed eyes!); Morgan's, Harrison's and mine; Tyler's, Clark's, and Spencer's fort.
Thanks for a super fun evening! We had a blast!
No comments:
Post a Comment