Thursday, January 5, 2012

The last Allen brother wedding


Kent's youngest brother, Clark, got married in December, so we headed up north to celebrate their wedding. Tyler was the ring bearer and a cuter one I have yet to see! It was a lot of fun to see family we hadn't seen in a while and to enjoy all the festivities.

Isn't he the most handsome ring bearer ever!? He did such a great job and we were so proud of him! He was a little nervous that he might mess up, but he did great. At the end, he escorted the flower girl down the aisle so fast I couldn't get a picture. I think he just wanted to be done with it all! :)



The proud parents of the groom. Sweet Callie with her daddy. Kent and some of his brothers. Casey got back from serving in Iraq about a month before, but didn't get to Indiana until the morning of the wedding. We were all excited to see him again!


The happy couple! Beth's dress was gorgeous and they looked so happy.


Fun at the reception! Erika, our niece, LOVED Callie and wanted to play with her all evening. It was a fun evening, but I was burning up at the reception, so I took Callie out to the car to cool off and feed her. She was a so cranky and tired by the end, but feeding her and letting her drive the car helped her be happy again.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jeni Allen said...

Cute pictures! All the kids look adorable! Mac was the ring bearer for my little sister Krissie's wedding, so he might have been just a tad cuter then Tyler. The World will never know!!

Tiffany Alldredge Smith said...

Wow! You did a lot of catching up on your blog!! Love all the pictures! You seem to be having so much fun with your family...I'm a little jealous, I'll admit. I wish we lived closer to family!! Keep posting - I love reading about all your adventures!!

Alan and Jeni said...

Okay, this post makes me feel OLD! I can distinctly remember when Clark was so small. How is this possible? :) Congratulations! What a fun day!