Here is Tyler's bio bottle that he worked very hard on. In case you can't tell who it is, it is Thomas Jefferson. :) He had to make a sculpture out of a pop bottle as well as write a report and make a timeline about a famous American. I wish the picture wouldn't have been fuzzy - I need to try and do better at taking more than one picture for this very reason, but at least you can see it. It wasn't quite as fun as doing Morgan's library project, but I enjoyed helping Tyler and learning more about Thomas Jefferson. He got an A+! Way to go, Tyler!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
I think I have the opposite problem. i have to take 40 pictures of the same exact thing. and then I have SO many to go through and think I have to post pretty much all of them. Great project Tyler!!!! I sure get a kick out of seeing what a young man you are these days. ;)
Post a Comment