This little cutie with Callie is her cousin, Claire. They are 6 months apart, but weigh the same! Callie is taller than Claire, but if you put them on a scale, they would balance each other out! My sister, Julie, came out for a bit this summer and we got to meet Claire for the first time. All I can say is - she has got to be one of the cutest babies I have ever seen! Besides mine, of course. :) I LOVE her bright blue eyes and chubby little legs! She has the facial features of my sister, but has the blonde hair and blue eyes of her dad. Watch out, world, she is going to be a knock out when she grows up!!! I can't wait for Callie and Claire to have lots of fun together as they grow up. My last and my sister's first. :)




1 comment:
Aren't little cousins the best??! So fun your sister and you had darling girls so close. This is such a cute picture!!!
Post a Comment