Wednesday, August 29, 2012

My brown-eyed baby


Callie's hair is getting long enough to make little piggie tails in them now!  She is so good at letting me pull and twist to make her hair all fancy - nothing like Morgan! :)  The other day I was putting a ton of tiny ponytails in her hair and connecting them all and I asked her if I could put a couple more in and she nodded and and smiled. It was adorable!  She must like the way it looks too!





 EVERYWHERE we go, people comment on how cute and petite she is and can't believe she is old enough to walk!  She is more than willing to give them big smiles and sometimes even waves and says hi or bye.  You wouldn't believe how happy it makes grandmas and grandpas when she does that!  They just get so tickled!  I just love her beautiful dimpled smile and big brown eyes!