Friday, September 28, 2012

Sweet, adorable, beautiful, and just plain CUTE sisters!!!


 Aren't these little girls just the CUTEST, SWEETEST, MOST ADORABLE AND BEAUTIFUL things you have ever seen????!!!!!


 I bought the fabric ages ago when I found what looked to be a fairly simple ruffle skirt on Pinterest.  I didn't have my own sewing machine and I wanted Callie to be a bit older before I attempted  to make matching skirts.  So this summer I finally started the project. 



I don't know exactly what happened - whether I measured wrong or what - but Callie's was WAY too short and Morgan's was knee length ON ME, so I had to add another ruffle to Callie's skirt and shorten Morgan's skirt without undoing all my hard work.  Talk about a pain!!! Morgan's was a ton more of a headache, but in the end they turned out cute.  The seams are not all straight and the hems may not all be completely equal, but from a quick glance, they look fine.


I found these green flowers in my craft supplies that matched perfectly to make barrettes, so that was fun too!




  


I loved watching Morgan helping out her little sister.






1 comment:

dmorganfam said...

Callie is getting so big! What cute matching girls!