Thursday, December 6, 2012

Christmas Photo Shoot

I know I am WAY behind in blogging, but I wanted to share these fun pictures we took for our Christmas card this year.  I am kind of bummed because just today I found this awesome post with tips and tricks for family pictures that would have helped me get some better shots, but oh well!  I'll have it for next year!  The kids all did really well - maybe because I bribed them with candy! :)  Some of the pictures seemed a bit off with the brightness and I afterwards I thought of some better poses or how to improve a couple of the poses we did, but I can't change anything now!  I need to get more organized and write things down to be better prepared for next year.


I love this one!





Had the timer set for 2 seconds instead of 10! 



Nice, but a little washed out looking.



Of course we needed a funny one! 


Love this one except Callie looked away!  At least she has a big smile!


Cute, but the wind was really blowing my hair.



Love it!!!


Color was off (and my face seems to be shining!)  and I had the tripod set too close to us so we had to look down at the camera - a big no no!


A bit better.






Handsome boy!



What a sassy girl!


 Love her big smile, but her hair is blowing all over the place and it again has that annoying glow on her face!


My little heart breaker!
 







What a sweet little girl!
 



Adore this big smile of hers!


3 comments:

Ashley said...

Okay. I love these. I love your hair, your cute outfit, scarf, CUTE boots, I love Callies darling little sweater. I don't know what you and Kent have been doing, but you guys look so amazing. Both of you! I think your girls are so beautiful. Morgan is getting so tall! Hour boys are darling and I can't believe how much older Tyler is looking. His hair has gotten darker just like my Kody. I can't get over these little boys growing into little men. I'm so so happy we gave kept in touch. I'm so grateful for you. I just love this family.

Ashley said...

Did that last comment make any sense? I wrote it on my phone and I know their were tons of typos. Also. I love the pic of you running into the shot!!! And all the poses and the fence. Great job!!

Heather said...

I think they turned out great! You can edit them for free on picmonkey.com though. I use it all the time to brighten up my pics. It's really easy to use.