Thursday, January 24, 2013

Bye bye high chair!!!

 Callie kept standing up in her high chair for the longest time, but what finally made me give in and put her in a booster seat was when she climbed onto the tray!  The tray wasn't sturdy at all, so I could just imagine what would happen if she did that trick too many more times.  I just kept putting off putting her in a booster seat because she would always pour her milk out of her bowl and smear food everywhere and I just didn't want to have to clean all that mess up EVERY time she ate.  It was much easier to clean up when it was contained, but I finally gave in and she was THRILLED to be sitting at the table like everyone else!  No more baby high chair for her!  You can see she is as happy as a lark on a spring day!

 


Another milestone reached.  What a big girl!

No comments: