Here is the boys' room before:
Here is the after:
I painted one of the dressers, got the headboards from my Grandma, Julie made the drawing on the wall for Kent a few years ago, but it went perfectly with their room that I decided to put it in there.
I found this shelf at the Goodwill and loved it. I painted it white and loved it. I am kicking myself now because there was another one just like it and I should have bought it so that both boys would have his own shelf, but I was trying to not spend a lot of money so I didn't. UGH! Now I totally regret my decision! I repainted the boys' initials (except the blue ones) to match the room too.
My SIL, Erin, made this cute French picture holder for me and it also went perfectly in their room, so I found some pictures I loved and made prints to hang on it. It turned out so great!
So here is the girls' room before:


And the after:
We are going to add some throw pillows to add more colors from the sheets and make the quilt a bit more girly looking. Morgan may even make some herself!
I wanted to do something else to add the colors of their sheets to their room, so I found some ribbon I had and bought a few more colors to match and then glued them to the lampshade. I love the way it turned out!
I found this nightstand at the Goodwill and painted it white. The shelf below is perfect for a bright basket of books! My SIL, Kelly, gave Morgan the CTR shield for her baptism. Morgan wants a cute alarm clock to add to her nightstand. :)
The other dresser we used when Callie was a baby was perfect for a changing table, but there just wasn't enough room for it anymore, so I inherited my Grandma's dresser and painted it this bright, cheery yellow.
I really want to get the boys and Morgan loft beds so they have room for a desk or some more storage because their rooms just won't fit much else besides their beds and dressers. Morgan is dying for a desk, so maybe for her birthday this year we can make that happen. BUT I do love the way it all turned out and I was able to do it so inexpensively!















2 comments:
You have such a gift for decorating. I love how the room turned out. You'll have to come do my kids room sometime.
These rooms turned out darling. I love those cute sheets on the girls bed and the green comforters. I love the colors you painted the dressers and everything. You are so good at decorating Kris. I bet your kids are loving their new rooms!!!! So fun.
Post a Comment