Monday, February 18, 2013

Valentine's Day 2013

I came home Thursday afternoon from helping Cory and Christina unpack/babysit since they have moved back to Indiana and this is what I found waiting for me!  Awww . . .what a sweet surprise!  It put a smile on my face and made my day.  I was impressed with Kent's initiative. :)


This is what I set out for the kids and Kent.  I always like to put it out the night before so when they go downstairs they see it first thing.

I found this cute printable for the pop on Our Best Bites and loved the idea.

  

I love her little expression in this shot!
 

All dressed for Valentine's Day!


Morgan didn't have any jeans clean because I DESPERATELY needed to do laundry, so I sifted through her closet and thought her cute sparkly skirt would be cute with her sparkly shirt.  I had her put some cute leggings on and with her Converse she had a sort of funky look to her.  She was a little unsure, but I told her she looked cute and it was sort of funky and unique and I think she was OK then.  She has had that skirt since she was 4 years old!  It has kept up so well and was long on her at first, so it has been a great asset to her wardrobe over the years.






Harrison had fun being silly with the balloons.


 I told them to hug each other and Callie was so excited to give Harrison a huge bear hug!  Too bad that love didn't last too much longer. :)



My handsome Tyler


Happy Valentine's Day!!!




1 comment:

Ashley said...

Kris!!! My goodness, I bet you were just floating on air when you saw that darling display Kent left out for you! So cute. Good job Kent!!! And you do such a cute job doing special things for your kids. I bet they were just as excited the next morning with their surprise! Loved the girls cute outfits too! ;)