Monday, October 14, 2013

Go Spartans!


They had a cheer clinic one Saturday that Morgan wanted to go to.  They got to cheer one quarter of a middle school game as well.  I thought it was so cute that there was a megaphone with Morgan's name on it, so of course I had to take her picture next to it!



Morgan with two of her friends


She LOVED it!  She was so excited and just had a ball.  I found out too late that there was a cheer clinic all last week during Fall Break for only $10, so I was totally bummed!  Oh well, hopefully they will do it again during Spring Break.  I didn't tell Morgan because she would have been sad too.
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Morgan, you look like a natural! I would have loved to do that at her age. Looks fun!