One day Callie was asking me for something (and I can't even remember what it was!) and I kept saying no. So then she started saying, "Pretty, pleeeease??" and making this adorable face and gesture. It just made me laugh because I never had seen her do this before!!! It was so stinking cute! How could I resist this???? She sure knows how to get way!
Monday, October 14, 2013
Pretty, please, mommy?????
One day Callie was asking me for something (and I can't even remember what it was!) and I kept saying no. So then she started saying, "Pretty, pleeeease??" and making this adorable face and gesture. It just made me laugh because I never had seen her do this before!!! It was so stinking cute! How could I resist this???? She sure knows how to get way!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
What a little doll she is Kris!!!!
Post a Comment