Friday, May 23, 2014

The dancing duo

Callie knows how to get her brother to dance with her when she wants to. :)  He acts like he doesn't want to, but then she grabs his hand and will make him start dancing with her.  He gives in and dances along.  She even gets him to dip her!  It is so funny and precious at the same time.  I think even though he likes bugging her, when they get older, he will be there in a second to defend her (or I hope at least!).  They definitely can argue and fight, but sometimes they are the best of friends and get along great.  Callie has even said Harrison is her best friend and when she needs help with something and everyone is volunteering to help (like saying prayers for example) she will usually pick Harrison over Morgan or Tyler.  Although I must admit, she has a pretty special bond with Tyler too.  And she loves to be just like Morgan and do what Morgan is doing.  So, all in all, Callie loves her older siblings and has a unique bond with all of them in different ways.  She is so affectionate, smiley, and her laugh just makes us all giggle.  We are so blessed to have her as part of our family!


What a sweetie!  Love this big smile of hers!  Too bad I didn't get the other side to show her cute little dimple.  You can slightly see it on her left cheek in the first picture.





No comments: