So Kent was having kind of a stressful day last week, and if you know Kent, you know how EASILY he gets stressed, so I thought I would send him a little pick-me-up at work. I felt bad for him because he wasn't going to be home until 8 or 9 that night so I had Tyler take a picture of me sending Kent a "kiss". Actually Morgan took one that I liked better, so I sent that one instead. I thought I would try to be kind of silly and hopefully make Kent laugh a little, so I added the phrase at the bottom and put on some dark lipstick! It worked! And he sent a reply telling me how much it made his day. He's such a great husband and dad! He works so hard and then comes home and plays with the kids, helps out when I need him to and still has to make lesson plans, do church assignments, and all the other things that come up. I found this picture in my file while I was downloading the picture of Harrison, so I thought I would post it and let everyone know how great Kent is!
Thursday, August 23, 2007
A kiss for you!
So Kent was having kind of a stressful day last week, and if you know Kent, you know how EASILY he gets stressed, so I thought I would send him a little pick-me-up at work. I felt bad for him because he wasn't going to be home until 8 or 9 that night so I had Tyler take a picture of me sending Kent a "kiss". Actually Morgan took one that I liked better, so I sent that one instead. I thought I would try to be kind of silly and hopefully make Kent laugh a little, so I added the phrase at the bottom and put on some dark lipstick! It worked! And he sent a reply telling me how much it made his day. He's such a great husband and dad! He works so hard and then comes home and plays with the kids, helps out when I need him to and still has to make lesson plans, do church assignments, and all the other things that come up. I found this picture in my file while I was downloading the picture of Harrison, so I thought I would post it and let everyone know how great Kent is!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
What a great wifey you are!! That is a very fun idea. Reminds me of when I (can't remember if I told you this...hopefully I'm not repeating myself) got window chalk and found Brett's car parked at Purdue and wrote "The person driving this car is the hottest man in the world!" on the back window. It was sweet (as in cool). He actually left it on for a couple days, and his labmate came in one day and said, "How's the hottest man in the world?" hee hee.
Poor Harrison! So sad. I always think it is so sad for babies to get runny noses. Oh man, I do NOT miss waking up with a newborn several times a night! Hang in there. He's a cutie.
How fun! I'm sure that did make his day. You are such a great wife and mom. :)
Rawr!! You hot mama you!!! What fun!
Post a Comment