10 years ago I was on my mission in Rosario, Argentina. I was in my second area and hoping for more success! But sure enjoying the super yummy food there!
What was I doing 5 years ago?
5 years ago I was just about to celebrate being a mom to Tyler for 1 year. I was busy juggling being a mom, going to school and fulfilling church assignments! I was in the YW Presidency ( I think!) as 2nd counselor. I was loving where we were living b/c there were so many families with kids Tyler's age who lived in our apt. complex and went to our church. I tried getting some scrapbooking done when I could.
What was I doing 1 year ago?
One year ago I was busy working PT at the Athena Sport and Fitness Center in the child care (still am!). I was doing a lot of scrapbooking and we were celebrating being in our first home for a year. I was wondering if I was ever going to get pregnant again soon. I was enjoying Morgan beginning to like lots of girly things and thinking about it being Tyler's last year home before going off to kindergarten!
What was I doing yesterday?
Got ready for the day, went to play group, picked up Tyler from school, back to play group, lunch with my friend who had play group at her house, back home to find out my e.l.f. order came in (yay - finally!), relaxed a bit, went to work, came home, got ready for our early day this morning, read some more in my Harry Potter book.
Six Places I would Rather Be
The Oregon Coast
A tropical vacation or cruise with Kent
St. Louis - haven't been back since we got married there!
Out West to visit all my college friends!
Taking a nap in my comfy bed
A cabin in the woods with hiking and campfires available
5 Treats I Love
Chocolately Carmel Pecan Bars (my current favorite dessert!)
Homemade bread, rolls, muffins
Chocolate with pretty much any other combo!
Fruit Smoothies
Cheesecake
What would I do with a Million Dollars
Buy a nice car; move into a modest, but attractive home; take my whole family on a fun vacation; buy a vacation home either on Lake Michigan or in the woods near a lake or river; buy my in-laws a new house; give some to cancer research.
5 Favorite TV Shows
The landscape show on HGTV (I don't get the channel, so I don't know the exact name)
Trading Spaces
I really don't have any other ones b/c I don't watch TV much anymore
My Most Memorable Things Right Now
Getting excited for Fall; all the fall colors, cooler temps, hot chocolate, and bonfires.
Helping Tyler with all the things he is learning - it's amazing what he has already learned in the few weeks he's been in school!
Enjoying Harrison smiling and cooing at us a lot more.
Having Morgan still home all the time.
5 People I am Tagging:
Kayli, Heather, Staci, Jeni, I don't think I read anyone else's blog!
Consider yourself tagged if you want to play!!



3 comments:
I love these kind of blogs! You always find out so much about people, no matter how long you have known them!
I've got to try your chocolately caramel pecan bars. I bought the ingredients (do you know they sell unwrapped caramels??)
do you like your e-l-f stuff? I haven't tried any of it yet.
I like the powder, eyeliner, blush, and fingernail polish, but the strawberry creme lip balm didn't look good on me! I liked the way it felt - very smooth on my lips, but the color was horrible! So the TWO that I bought are going in Morgan's stocking! I also liked the brown all over stick. It adds some sparkle to my cheeks!
Post a Comment