Sunday, November 4, 2007

Halloween festivities . . .





We didn't end up carving our pumpkins we got at the pumpkin patch until a couple days before Halloween, but that was good because they started to rot really fast. I found the pattern for Kent and mine online and Kent carved it. In case you can't see what it is (Tyler couldn't!), it is a pumpkin wearing a witches hat with a leaf on the hat. Morgan kept herself busy pretending she was making soup the entire time and Tyler helped me carve his pumpkin.



Our little Junior Mint!




Up until Tueday I didn't know what I was going to dress Harrison as, so I got online and found an adorable Junior Mints costume and made one myself! It was so easy and CHEAP because I already had white and green fabric from before. It cost me all of 32 cents (for the brown felt) and a couple of hours Tuesday night! I got lots of compliments on it and I have to admit it has been one of my most creative costumes (next to Pebbles and Bam Bam a couple years ago!).


Of course Tyler was Spiderman and Morgan was Cinderella!


Don't laugh too hard at this next picture! I just had to get a picture of my friend who dressed up like a trashy rock star (what she called herself), but I asked her if she was Anna Nicole Smith! What a goof! She cracked me up the whole night! BTW, this was at the Treat Street at church.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your pumpkins look great. I haven't let my kids carve pumpkins yet. We just color on them with markers every year. I can't stand the thought of all that mess and sharp objects!
And I am glad I don't look like a total freak in that picture or I would be demanding that you take it down :) I will save the wig and you can borrow it next year since you like it so well :)

Hilary said...

CUTE junior mint costume! You go, Kris!!!! Tyler & Morgan look darling... such cuties!