Sunday, November 11, 2007

Shedding like a dog . . .

For the last couple weeks I have noticed that I have been shedding A LOT when I wash my hair. I pull HAND FULLS of hair out! I think it's because when I was pregnant my hair thickened up and now I am losing it all and going back to my normal thickness. I don't ever remember thinking I had a lot thicker hair when I was pregnant, but they say that can happen. Just as long as I don't lose it all! :)

5 comments:

Alan and Jeni said...

I felt the exact same way. Luckily, it slows down to normal and you will be left with plenty of hair! :) Maybe with number three, your hair thickens up more than with one and two, so there is more to lose? Or maybe we are just more observant than we were before.

Heather S. said...

Oh, I can totally relate. I have shed like this after all three pregnancies. Even after the two miscarriages I shed a lot too. Wouldn't it be nice if we could just keep all that extra hair.

Anonymous said...

Did you know you don't lose any hair when you're pregnant? We lose it all the time normally, so your body is just making up for it! You have beautiful hair though, so losing a little should be no big deal. Good luck.

Kris said...

This may be silly, but I don't think I'm familiar with who headdress mom is, so could you let me know? :) Thanks!

Hilary said...

a stranger commenting? :O)

I shed like a dog all the time... I think it's a redhead thing... and it is DISGUSTING when I'm post-pregnant... I relate.