Kent's mom always buys the kids a Christmas outfit each year, so I decided to take some pictures of them in front of the tree to put in my Christmas card this year. I was surprised to get some decent shots of Harrison because he wasn't feeling good at all, but they turned out pretty cute. It's hard to mess up pictures of him no matter what he looks like! :) I put foam curlers in Morgan's hair and told her she could look like Macie (her cousin) and she was so excited! Her dress was BEAUTIFUL and she looked like a little angel or snow princess in it! I made her ribbon match the color or Tyler's vest. Tyler always looks like such a little man with his vest and tie! I think they are the darn cutest kids I've ever seen! (I know I'm biased, but that's what a mother is suppose to be, right? ;) )





2 comments:
Those are super cute pictures!! And the new Christmas outfits are so cute too. Kent's mom picks out nice things for them. Harrison is always such a cute smiler!
they are so cute!!! Love Morgan's dress!
Post a Comment