Monday, March 31, 2008

Playing around with the settings

I had been playing around with the settings and I think I made it to where new posts couldn't have comments and I didn't realize I did that, so if you want to make a comment on the three previous posts you can do it on this one! I hope at least. I'm going to go check and see now. I think I want to change the look of my blog a little, but I really don't know how and who knows when I will have time to. It's not that high up on my priorities or to do list! :)

2 comments:

Kayli said...

Yeah, I was really confused for a while there, trying to find the comment link. :)

Anyway, cute cute pictures. Morgan's dress is SOOOO beautiful! Where did you get it?

Kris said...

My mom got it at Burlington Coat Factory. It IS beautiful - she looks like a flower girl!