Tuesday, April 29, 2008
Beautiful shrub without a name
I have this shrub (notice I didn't say bush? A horticulture professor of mine hounded us if we used the word bush instead of shrub - he said it sounded like you were uneducated if you were going to be a professional in the horticulture world!) Anyway, it's really pretty, but I can't figure out what it's name is. I looked in my school notes, but I don't remember learning that one. A lady at church has one and told me it is a really old shrub, one of those old-fashion ones. It's right out my window, so I love having the blinds open to see it's beautiful blossoms. I love seeing all the pretty spring colors and blossoms on trees and shrubs!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
It's beautiful! I LOVE the color!
That is a beautiful SHRUB. :) I am always reminded of being taught not to call it a bush too. But, who was that professor? I can't remember. Maybe Prof. Dana? Maybe he could tell you what that shrub is!
shrub, huh? Who knew? I still call them bushes... but then, I am not an educated horticulturist like you! :O)
Looks pretty! As does your green grass! We're a bit slower to spring here in Idaho!
Post a Comment