Instead of waiting until Monday to carve our pumpkins, we decided to do it Saturday night. Harrison wanted to be in the thick of it all, but once he realized he had yucky pumpkin inerds (sp?) and seeds all over his feet he got upset and walked away, lifting his feet and whining. It was hilarious - I wish I had a picture of it! But it didn't stop him from going back to do more exploring. The kids didn't want to stick their hands down in the pumpkins much, but did with a spoon. I decided to try my hand at carving a word, so I picked out the word "Boo". I think it turned out really cute! We decided to make these cute ghosts and hand them out to our neighbors for Family Home Evening on Monday. The kids had a blast making and delivering them, even though it was a little drizzly outside. The neighbors were sure surprised, but really enjoyed them. I decided to bring them to Tyler's class on Friday for his Halloween/birthday celebration.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Kris, the kids and I are loving your cute white ghosts! How about sharing the recipe. We'd love to try them out!
fun pictures! Harrison is so blonde!!!
Those ghosts are really cute. Is it melted white chocolate? Your pumpkins look good too.
Post a Comment