Sunday, April 24, 2011

Bathing Boys


We watched our nephew, Leon, after the Spring Fest while his parents enjoyed a dinner out. He decided it would be such fun to sit right in the middle of a mud puddle in the sandy playground and got sand and mud all over his clothes and in his hair! So, into the bath he and Harrison went (because Harrison didn't skip out on the mud either!). They had fun playing, but he DID NOT like it when I had to wash his hair to get all that sand out of it! He and Harrison have so much fun together and love hanging out. I'm glad they are such good friends, and I know Harrison will miss seeing him all the time when we move. They are moving to Cinncinati, OH, so at least we won't be super far away from them.


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kelly Allen said...

cute. this is the first time I've seen this. Leon is going to miss Harrison so much!